Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

CoD4 Cheater Killing Patch Incoming for XBox 360 Gamers

Sponsored Links
    During his trip through Europe, Infinity Ward's Community Relations Manager Robert Bowling has found the time to [Register or Login to view links] that Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare on the Xbox 360 will be getting a patch soon that will be a headache for players who like to get their kicks by cheating.

Bowling says the patch is going through certification now and that the "cheaters days are numbered."

To quote: Heads up - A patch is in the works to elminate the cheaters in COD4 on Xbox360.

Going through certification now. Cheaters days are numbered.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I wish the PS3 game would be addressed too. I'm so sick of playing cheater's. I often feel if I don't join them, I'll just sit here and get owned all day long, lol. Starting with those damn modded controllers. Which are SO easy to tell when one is using it. Look at the kill cam and what weapon they are using.

Many use the single fire one as they are very actuate and deadly. Yet, with the modded control. They are now turbo firing machine guns. Or look at the firing rate of any weapon they are using in the reply. Then see if they have the double tap perk on. NONE ever do, yet the weapon is firing turbo speed.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News