Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Capcom's Announcement Revealed Early: Super Street Fighter IV

Sponsored Links
    It appears as though Capcom's big announcement has been leaked a day early... French Web site [Register or Login to view links] claims that the big announcement is Super Street Fighter IV, and this version will sport characters including as T.Hawk and Juri.

A [Register or Login to view links] is now available, and to quote:

"The source is apparently JV247, a French Web site, which claims an anonymous source revealed a couple of facts about the game - namely, that two of the new characters for the game are T.Hawk and Juri, the former a veteran of Super Street Fighter II, and the latter seemingly new.

We imagine we'll have more details tomorrow, but JV247 does note that it's unconfirmed as to whether this will be a new, seperate game, or whether it will be DLC. Or both. Or neither. Or, in fact, what systems it'll be coming to."

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As long this don't come overpriced, this would be a nice addition to an already great game!

I hope they do better than the expensive full alternate costume pack...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can't wait for this to come out, i love the streetfighter series

sadly... I dont think it will be DLC *i mean thats a lot of data to download at some point...* but its kinda a tradition to remake the same game, with a few differences, and sell for as much =\

SF II = basic game
    SF II Dash = 4 bosses playable
    SF II Dash Turbo = new colors/rebalances/stages/etc
    SF II the new challengers = 4 new characters, and the usual stuff
    SF II Turbo = akuma added, hyper combos
    SF II Hd Turbo = Better graphics

then you have other bigger titles...
    *i would do guilty gear 1/X too but... I recall XX being less interesting =P*

Guilty Gear XX = basic game
    Guilty Gear XX #reloaded = rebalanced
    Guilty Gear XX Slash = 2 characters added/rebalanced
    Guilty Gear XX /\ Core = 2 characters removed
    Guilty Gear XX /\ Core Plus = 2 characters added/more useless updates...

now we have SF IV, and Blazblue getting new games which are basically nothing... so i expect to see it for the full retail price =\

Yeah, but all this hapened when we didn't have DLC available on gaming consoles, today it is easy to download, let's say, 2gb as a DLC. If it's really going to be a new game realease, I'll never be getting capcom's games on the realease day again.

Quote Originally Posted by dalevieira View Post
    Yeah, but all this hapened when we didn't have DLC available on gaming consoles, today it is easy to download, let's say, 2gb as a DLC. If it's really going to be a new game realease, I'll never be getting capcom's games on the realease day again.
    true, but I dont see how were gonna download rebalances/new move sets/etc just via patches/DLC =\

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News