Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Capcom Unveils a Real Bionic Arm from Japan

Sponsored Links
    Capcom USA has unveiled their delivery of a real Bionic Arm from Japan. Check it out below, modeled by Capcom's resident babe Marisol.

To quote: Today, we got the Bionic Arm. It came in a crate with some mysterious Japanese writing (probably a warning of the pure awesome inside), and a dead give-a-way in english as it says "Bionic Arm" in big letters.

Marisol was kind enough to strap on this prop for some pics to show off how cool this thing is. It would have been cooler if I could have found the button for the lights. But there's no obvious switch on there that says "lights."

Instead I spent a good five minutes pressing things that looked like they could be buttons while it was sitting on my desk(I was guarding it from the droolers). As I was looking, I realized just how much detail went into this piece of equipment.

Every rivet, bolt, screw, the hosing... It's all hand painted down to the most minute detail. The arm is an exact match to the arm you'll be using when you pick up Bionic Commando. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Holy crap! Do the fingers move? I want one like that!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News