Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Capcom to Give Fans What They've Been Waiting for at E3 2009

Sponsored Links
    Previously it was rumored that the second secret title which Capcom will unveil at E3 2009 would be none other than Devil May Cry 5.

Since then, Capcom was contacted asking for their word on this rumor, and have replied as follows:

Capcom immediately replied saying, "It's a title fans have been waiting for, everyone will have to wait until E3 to find out what the secret title exactly is, but we can tell it is definitely not Devil May Cry 5."

There you have it, it's not Devil May Cry 5 but Capcom stating that 'It's what fans have been waiting for' certainly excites us and after giving it some thought we came up with 1 title that hasn't been announced yet and has a lot of fans waiting Onimusha 5.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I really hope it is Onimusha 5, a next gen game would be awesome, and to just concentrate on the Devil May Cry series would be neglecting the Onimusha series.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If it's what Japanese gamers want then it's a new Monster Hunter for PS3 or PSP, if it's for american gamers then it's most likely Onimusha. Then again, they might go with a new Megaman game (which I don't think fans are waiting that much)

I would like a new Dino Crisis (far away from the dismal Dino Crisis 3 please) or Rival Schools but that is a longshot.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News