Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Capcom CFO Makes Statement on Bringing Resident Evil 5 to Wii

Sponsored Links
    After recent rumors, Capcom's Chief Financial Officer Abe Kazuhiko has updated his statement about Resident Evil 5 coming to Wii.

To quote: "Up until now, after releasing our PS3 and XBox 360 games, we have brought them to Wii.

Basically, this is the approach we are considering taking."

More ports? Even Peter Moore knows thats a bad word.

With Dead Rising being on Wii expect more ports to come out of Capcom's camp.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Resident Evil 5 is an excellent game on the Xbox 360, the only system I've played it on.

That said, I would be interested to see how a Wii adaptation would be handled. Wii doesn't have the horsepower to handle tons of AI Zombies (oxymoron?) like the 360 and PS3 do, but RE5 didn't have hordes on the lower difficulty levels.

By trimming down on the polys and environmental details, I'm sure a Wii version could be done. Heck, RE4 looks fine on Wii, and RE5 is clearly based upon it....

The question is, if RE5 DOES come to Wii, will they leave in the extremely awesome Online Co-op feature?

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News