Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Can I set the Matrix Infinity to DVD region 0? (region free)

Sponsored Links
    Any way to set the PS2 to be a region free dvd player or do I just need to cycle through 1 through 8 to find the right region for the DVD I want to play?

Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    The matrix infinity is suppose to be region free automatically when you put your movie disc in and it will load it to the right region automaically and play the disc as the matrix infinity is DVD Region Free incorporated; and it should Play all DVD Regions.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Then when do I keep getting a "TV System Does Not Match" problem when putting in some movies?

Big Grin

These movies that don`t load do they not load on any region setting,and is your ps2 and your tv NTSC or PAL.Unless some movies are odd that way and don`t like to load as the matrix infinity is suppose to load from any region according to websites that sell them.

P.S Forgot to mention do you have the lastest firmware update for your matrix infinity which is v1.54. NOTE: if by chance you have a clone matrix not saying you do,but if this newest update is done to a clone matrix chip it will basically kill it and it will not work properly at all after the update.

I know the Matrix Infinity can force PAL games to play in NTSC, so I'd assume it'll do it to movies too.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News