Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Graphics to Disappoint Fans?

Sponsored Links
    Earlier today a teaser video of the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 was released with some cinematic footage of the game.

Initially it was well received, but soon numerous reports of disappointment surfaced on boards including NeoGAF and GameTrailers.

To quote Sean of [Register or Login to view links] forums:

"Wow that snow environment looks terrible."

It is still too early to draw conclusions, but we hopefully the final graphics in the game are a lot better. Below are some screenshots to check out with the teaser!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The snow environment does look pretty terrible, hopefully they fix it up before release which they most probably will, another game i'm looking forward to this year is getting better and better.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To be honest i couldn't give a damn about the graphics, If there the same has the first one then thats good enough for me, It's all about the gameplay, To many company's are putting to much effort into graphics and not into the gameplay, But you know and i know that MW2 isn't going to disapoint in the gameplay department.

Multiplayer will be where it's at, The first one i played into the ground around 4 to 6 hours a night every night for over a year and a half, But infinity ward don't do what you did with WM and abandone the multiplayer community, So many people wanted new playlists and new maps and infinity ward just turned there back on the game.

The graphics is fine...

Thank god that there are vesicles in MW2

I'm sorry, but since when did graphics become more important than gameplay? No, seriously, I want to know.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News