Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Concept Art Shows Pittsburgh?

Sponsored Links
    It appears Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is shaping up to be the biggest selling game in history, and there is a chance that Pittsburgh will be part of that experience.

The bi-weekly show [Register or Login to view links], released late last night, featured on Xbox.com and the Xbox Dashboard, showcased the upcoming mega hit from Infinity Ward.

To quote: "Featuring interviews with Robert Bowling (fourzerotwo) and other members of the team working on MW2, the video teases just a few more details about the experience players will have with all three game modes: campaign, multiplayer, and the new spec-ops missions.

As the interviews are happening, the video moves between three things: the interviewee speaking, previously released Capture the Flag multiplayer footage, and concept art. Admiring the concept art, something catches my eye. At the 1:54 mark of the video timestamp there is a clear, undeniable picture of Pittsburgh on fire with helicopters overhead and boats in the river.

No details were given about the picture and, to date, very little has been confirmed about plot or story locations. Could the main storyline come through Pittsburgh? Perhaps one of the many spec-ops missions will be set in the Steel City.

Or maybe since it is nothing more than concept art, it has found its place on the cutting room floor. Only time will tell."

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Concept Art Shows Pittsburgh?

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The graphics looks very impressive. However, I doubt the gameplay will be as great. Usually concept art looks much more fancier than actual game as they are not limited by the hardware and software capabilities

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Honestly i can't wait for the game, and if it is as good as COD 4 then that is enough reason for me to get it.

It is just concept art, so it's in no way confirmed for the actual game but I do find it pretty interesting.

Would it be possible that the terrorists somehow bring the fight back to America? or is it just a spec ops mission. Meh Just wait a month and a little bit and find out.

The graphics look ok a bit above the last one. I'm more excited about the multilayer options additions. Add more of those airplane missions where I get to bomb the crap out of people and I'm set.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News