Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

C4E's iXtreme Slim LT+ Allows First Backups for XBox 360 Slim

Sponsored Links
    Every once and awhile when something big happens in the non-PS3 console scene we report it, and this weekend C4E has released iXtreme Slim LT+ which allows the world's first game backups to run on an XBox 360 Slim console!

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / LTPlus 9504 / JungleFlasher v0.1.81 Beta 226 / Dash Launch v2.21

To quote: World first backups for XBOX 360 Slim
    • For Liteon Drive 9504

New protection measures for slim:

Realtime checks of drive firmware and ram by dashboard - Rootkit technology used to pass several realtime check types. These checks on the drive are open ended so as to make replay of the answers impossible. Will pass any check on any part of the drive

Hardware flash modification check - The 1335 chip performs a hardware check on powerup for modified firmware. Chip fooled into thinking firmware is stock

Slim drive locked to read pressed game discs only - Enabled reading of DVD+R DL media for game discs

All features of current LT+ also included:
    • Optimised PFI code to accomodate AP25 SS data
    • Defeats current AP25 protection
    • Protects console from logging AP25 violation
    • Full disc stealth used by default
    • Waveless booting , disc images are assumed to be correct!
    • Split-Vid used as default

If booting an AP25 title without AP25 SS game will not boot but will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 12625.

If LT+ encounters an unknown AP25 challenge, game will not boot but console will still be protected from logging AP25 violation on current dash 12625.

AP25 SS are region specific for region locked games.

Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process. Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their generous support to this project.

JungleFlasher v0.1.81 beta (226) - a GUI based all-in-one flash tool for iXtreme firmwares. Includes documentation.

New in this release:
    • PhatKey support faster responce reading key with x360USB ***f/w update required***
    • Slim f/w support 9504 stock/LT+ parseing, LT auto-load and key/serial spoofing... cross spoofing not supported
    • SlimKey support Slim 9504 and 0225 key and serial info extraction - x360USB ***f/w update required***

Note: 0225 support is limited to x360USB and other compatible chipsets

Note: via and Nforce not supported * slim/Phat selection MTK tab has selection for Slim/Phat MTK commands Selection is automatic based in inquiry info etc. Slim MTK commands added to support 9504 read/erase/write funtions

Dash Launch v2.21 - This util will launch a XeX or CON file from the path you specified in the launch.ini as long as it's a valid boot path. Depending on the button you hold when the xbox is trying to load the NXE, it will divert to the xex/con tied to that button or return to default as defined in launch.ini allows one to patch kernel/xam at bootup with a freeBOOT patch style bin file from usb or hdd (in that order) must be in root of the device and be named "kxam.patch" and be no larger than 0x4000 bytes.

Again, kxam.patch binary format is the same as a compiled freeboot patch bin, but use real virtual address rather than offset (address - 0x80000000) with the included patch set, launch.xex acts as a helper to detect when xbox1 emulator loads, allowing memory unlock patch and xbox1 emulator to function together. The installer is now much more robust, and can even flash the appropriate patches to your console for you, all that is required is that you have installed freeboot 9199, 12611 or 12625.

New in this release:
    • fixed noupdater option, readme is accurate with regards to updates now (sorry)
    • fixed dvdexitdash option, no longer conflicts with using miniblade to exit NXE should only affect DVD launched from NXE (note this affects DVD games too)
    • fixed a glitch with unhandled exception logging when occurs in kernel
    • revert to original fileExist() method

C4E's iXtreme Slim LT+ Allows First Backups for XBox 360 Slim

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do 360 DVDs scratch like regular DVDs or do they have some sort of protective coating? From all the scratching I've heard about 360 DVDs I'll assume not. If I had a 360 I wouldn't use my original discs.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Woohooo! Just amazing work! I have been waiting for this landmark ixtreme version to be released. I imagine that a couple of other millions of people who own the slim xbox360 are too.

My fat xbox360 died from RRoD. Wasted over $100 to get it repaired several times. Seems like the slim doesn't have any hardware problems, so now might be the best time ever to get one!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Cyrus View Post
    Do 360 DVDs scratch like regular DVDs or do they have some sort of protective coating? From all the scratching I've heard about 360 DVDs I'll assume not. If I had a 360 I wouldn't use my original discs.
    Nope, it's just like regular dvds that get scratched easily, some of the older drives wore circular rings into the disc.

Isn't this PS3News? Not 360News..

Re-read the first post, already explained why this was mainpaged there...

Quote Originally Posted by SexyVampiire View Post
    Isn't this PS3News? Not 360News..
    Lol didn't you read why he posted it...

it's kinda good to read this big news here. thanks boss.

anyone can help me to hack my xbox360 slim ?

i don't know who i can use this to play copies games.. anyone can make tutorial ?

thanks

Now that he's done with the slim, I wonder if he will work on the ps3, as he said, or has Sony scared him off?

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast