Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nice bro congrats on the new business goodluck in the recession

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    about 6 months back when i got 50meg broadband, i debated something similier , the idea in raw form was someone posted a blank dvd, a return envolope, a list of download links and a couple of quid postal order for my time. main purpose being to help those that dont have access to the speed that i do. i chated to virgin media about it and they said if i went ahead they would cut my internt off (they were polite) even if i droped the couple of quid postal order. the idea stoped there

i wsh you luck ofcourse but i sincerly hope you are not charging much for the service (disc + postage + token gesture) and that you have spoken to your isp about it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, I really wouldn't have a need to talk with my ISP for one main reason:
    I have about 5.6 TB of space on my server here and I download files that are 700MB+ all the time.

Usually these files, which are current linux ISO distros (you know, what if one fails? lol) are downloaded by my auto dl php script, directly to this server (the one I am typing this message from.)

So my ISP is pretty much aware I will be downloading files all the time.
    And 50MBP/S - That's really only about 3 or 4 MegaBYTES per second.
    decent speed, I just love how ISPs use BASE10 math for their speeds, It makes stuff sound bigger - Just like how Apple ditched Base2 and is now using Base10 for their HD space and RAM, Go figure - Those are *cough* LIMITED * cough*.
    Also I've seen my site stats, and some of the visitors are using Macs, I've noticed the color depth is only 24Bit. all the windows and linux users are on 32Bit. That's about 16K more colors than a mac.

Anyways sorry if I am speaking my mind - just wanted to say it lol.

I've also completed my "Order completion script" which users can input their order ID and it will post it to my log. Also soon will send an email to the user about what their status currently is.

Your pricing is not clearly stated on the order form.... You state different prices for each media but does that price include shipping and downloads etc?

Also you say you can download anything etc except illegal stuff, do you download torrents? Anyhow interesting concept. I think you need to make your pricing clearer...

Hi,
    i am very interested in using this service that you offer. i am happy that you ship to Australia.

I think I covered as much as possible on the terms. On the Welcome page I do believe I have torrents allowed:

FORGET INTERNET AND PC PROBLEMS!!
    WE DOWNLOAD YOUR FILES AND SEND YOU THEM BY MAIL!
    We download anything you want (Check our terms for any exceptions!)

Our downloading service doesn't store files for you - In fact: We mail them on a CD or DVD to your house.
    We support any file type. Even torrents!
    We download your stuff, so you don't have to!
    Don't waste disk space saving temporary files while you download, let us download your stuff, and mail you it on a CD or DVD!!
    Also - The pricing is stated on the Welcome page - Your shipping charges are calculated at the time of order.

The media is listed as PER CD - And I do believe I have that listed on my page as well.

I've noticed most of you guys are using Firefox, which is great- and now it's IE friendly as well thanks to gtxboyracer.

I've done some HEAVY modifications to his original template but credit should go to him for organization.

So if you are ready to order - Remember just click ORDER CD/DVD.

Thanks a lot for all the comments guys!

Hi Ionbladez,

Notcied you mentioned about also using USB flash drives
    Have you got the hardware to do this yet?

I might be able to help
    Get in touch via my email

I have a 5gb cap each month as all I can get is crummy 3g for high speed internet so this would come in handy. I joined for Playstation news and found this nice little service!! I can get Ubuntu now and Knoppix as I have been putting them off for a few weeks now. I miss true broad band.

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News