Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Cool Burn2u Service: Get Your Files By Mail is Now Revamped!

Sponsored Links
    Well everyone, while I had a lot of time in Japan, I thought I would revamp my [Register or Login to view links] which allows users to get their file downloads by mail.

For all of you older members who remember it last year, you should check out the new interface. I've added PayPal Checkout to the site, so no more waiting for an invoice.

If you don't have a PayPal account, you can just use the PayPal checkout with a credit card or debit card.

No more download limits, if it fits on the media, it'll be the same flat rate. Now shipping to ALL countries WORLDWIDE!

For new members: please read on...

Burn2u is a file downloading site that takes YOUR downloads and puts them on a CD/DVD/Flash drive and then delivers them to your house. It's a pretty simple concept, and since the layout was re-made, it's now EVEN EASIER to place orders, select shipping types, check out and view your order status!

The Terms Of Service was almost completely re-written, we don't burn illegal copies of games - so please don't request any of those things! It's so much easier to use, the order form itself is now point and click, so nobody would get confused trying to place an order.

It's all step-by-step, meaning there is no way you could miss anything.

So long story short - If you want to download stuff, but don't want to wait too long, or don't have the space - Check out Burn2u.com!

Anybody looking to leave feedback, please do so in this thread - I'd love to hear thoughts about the update.

Burn2u Service: Get Your Files By Mail is Now Revamped!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

promologo.png  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have promoted this to the main page for you now ionbladez.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What about torrents?

Legal Torrents.

Your connection would have to be dail-up speed for this to be more convenient than downloading files yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by SwordOfWar View Post
    Your connection would have to be dail-up speed for this to be more convenient than downloading files yourself.
    Or your ISPs would need to have pathetically low bandwidth caps, or start blocking specific sites and/or protocols. With the recent death of net neutrality, services like this one may become a necessity in the near future.

That said, please try and save the internet rather than kill it; even if the latter is better for business.

Awesome - thanks and Yes, legal torrents.

Any other questions please feel free to ask - You can order up to 10 pieces of media per order, if you don't feel like asking then please check out the Terms on the menu. That should cover what can be downloaded and such, otherwise just paste your links on Step 3 and you're set!

Also: forgot to mention - If you for any reason have shipping questions, it can all be explained on the order page itself.

Tracking numbers are always provided and can be viewed from the "My Account" page.

International tracking should be the same price unless for some reason I find out otherwise (Oh well if anything then)
    Last edited by ionbladez; 01-23-2011 at 11:42 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Interesting service - never heard of those ! God bless me I'm on DSL speed and don't live in a land that is censored and blocked.

useful if you live in a country where the most internet you can get a month is 20Gb, one linux image chews through 4 days usage.

I don't get it. Why should people use that? If you are on 56k probably, but to be honest, how many got such a bad connection? Yes, 1% of the internet users maximum.

And well, btw, even if i do not support piracy in any way. Without it that service won't make any sense to me. And why is this posted on ps3 news?? That has nothing to do with any console modding / hacking or anything.

Greets

Quote Originally Posted by modmate View Post
    And why is this posted on ps3 news?? That has nothing to do with any console modding / hacking or anything.
    Relax modmate, if you didn't notice ionbladez is a Moderator who helps out like you do here. We don't mind doing a favor back for the hard-working Moderators when we can. This is why it's posted in the PC/General section vs PS3 though.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News