Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Burglar Enters Gamestop Store Through Roof, Becomes Trapped

Sponsored Links
    Apparently a burglar tried to rob a Gamestop branch located in East Liberty, PA.

Despite exceptionally high security, he managed to get into the store easily but when he got inside just to discover that the front door and the back door both were tightly locked, the poor guy got scared (might have felt the walls closing on him) and used a cabinet to climb and escape throw the hole in the roof empty handed.

Surveillance [Register or Login to view links] caught a man cutting a hole in the roof in order to break in and now Investigators are trying to identify the burglar.

To quote: Police said surveillance video shows a man cutting a hole in the roof in order to break in. They said he got inside but was unable to get out.

"You can look right up and see the hole where he fell through," said Venetta Regan, whose son works at the store.

Perhaps they should just leave the man alone, he went through enough already.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    the poor guy got scared (might have felt the walls closing on him) and used a cabinet to climb and escape throw the hole in the roof empty handed.
    I understand that was sarcastic, but I feel no sympathy for those who steal. My dad's store got broken into a total of 3 times already when he honestly doesn't make that much money off it (Flooring store). Why did it get broken into? Because a little known fact that most carpet installers are druggies.

Now I couldn't care less what drugs you decide to do, that's you choice not mine. But when you harm other people in the process... Yeah... That's when you go too far.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yep, that was in the source article actually.. I don't have time to add in my own sarcasm unfortunately.

And sad to hear about your dad's store too..

ahahha!!

what a dumbass!! but screw gamestop there a bunch of crooks with there overpriced used video games.. i bought couples of games for 50 bucks each a week later i wanted to sell them at game stop and there were gona give me 11 bucks for them.. but then thay turn around and sell it for more.. even for my psp.

i was askin one of there employee if i can even trade a psp 2000 for a phat 1001 model. he was like nope will give you 20 bucks for it then you have to buy the difference wich was 120$.. i was like what!! i just wait till stuff gets hacked arrrr!!! steal what you can give nothing back!!

Fight Night Round 4

May be the burglar went through the the hole on the roof because he thought Fight Night Round 4 was released. It looks like he aimed for the right spot near the big poster.

Right On!

Quote Originally Posted by alexn271 View Post
    what a dumbass!! but screw gamestop there a bunch of crooks with there overpriced used video games.. i bought couples of games for 50 bucks each a week later i wanted to sell them at game stop and there were gona give me 11 bucks for them.. but then thay turn around and sell it for more.. even for my psp.

i was askin one of there employee if i can even trade a psp 2000 for a phat 1001 model. he was like nope will give you 20 bucks for it then you have to buy the difference wich was 120$.. i was like what!! i just wait till stuff gets hacked arrrr!!! steal what you can give nothing back!!
    I could not agree more F#%$ game stop!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News