Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

fdinthepits
    Sponsored Links

Best method for swapping

Sponsored Links
    Hi

I would like to know which is the best method for swap method without swap magic disc?I heard of DVD Loader too and i want to know which is the best method for booting games.I also have Action Replay 2 and cathis work too,on TOC is the PS2 demo better?

I would appreciate the answer.

Clive

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by fdinthepits
    on TOC is the PS2 demo better?
    Usually the Ps2 Demo disc (DVD) has a nice toc at 4.30GB to 4.35GB so u can use it with your Action Replay 2 (if u can swap with it).

If u need a high toc dvd game look at the first sticky in this forum. I suggest u get the Devil May Cry game if u dont have any of the 4.37GB games. U should be able to get it cheap secondhand pretty much everywhere and its a really good game too.

fdinthepits
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi

But the PS2 demo is 4.37 GB and the guys said if i swap with action replay i run a risk of damaging my PS 2 as swap magic stops the PS2 from spinning and action replay 2 cant.Can you tell me the best method of swapping with action replay 2 with DVD-R games?

I would appreciate the answer.

But the PS2 demo is 4.37 GB.
    Hey, lucky u - u go a big Demo disc - that'll work well as a high toc disc

and the guys said if i swap with action replay i run a risk of damaging my PS 2 as swap magic stops the PS2 from spinning and action replay 2 cant.Can you tell me the best method of swapping with action replay 2 with DVD-R games?
    Not good tho' - disc dosnt stop spinning? If it never stops spinning its nearly impossible to swap, ull have to take your ps2 apart so u can swap "running" and in the end it might not work even if u do that.

Lets pretend it works, what u need to do to play with high TOC:
    1. boot AR v2
    2. select a game and then "no cheats" - disc should be spinning down at this point and screen should say something like "insert game" (do NOT press eject). Swap in DVD-loader using your slidekey/fliptop. Press X and DVD-loader should boot. Now u press Eject and tray opens. Insert your 4.37 Demo disc (or a cd if u want to play a cd-r). Press eject and tray closes. Press x and screen says "EA swap". Swap in your backup dvd+-r. Press x and it should boot.

If your AR automaticly ejects your tray at the "insert game" screen u are in trouble. Insert your demo disc in the open tray and press eject. Tray closes and u need to swap in your dvd+-r backup while the disc is running - maybe it works ... maybe it dosnt.

Id get the swapmagic discs - its safer

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News