Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up Arctic Silver Company Feedback

Sponsored Links
    Just wanted to let the readers here in on a situation I had with a tube of Arctic Silver products. I must have received a old stock when I reordered my supply for PS3 repairs, the thermal compound came out dry and lumpy. I proceeded to just send out a Email to them to see if there was a way to trace the lot numbers so no one else would end up with bad paste.

I have to say they went out of their way to make the customer happy. Today out of the blue there was a knock at my door and it was the UPS guy with a package. I know i didn't have anything i was expecting. Then there it was a box from Arctic Silver, that contained 6 tubes of AS5 and 2 sets of the thermal paste remover and Thermal surface purifier.

These guys are great in my opinion, a great product and willing to stand behind their products. I would say if anyone needed thermal compound Arctic Silver is the one to get. Ok enough of my rant, it just put me in a great mood and i wanted to share it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I almost thought this was spam until I saw the poster... nice to hear TheShroomster and I have moved it to our general discussion section since it's not really PS3 news.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wasn't sure where to put it, so thanks for the move I was just shocked that there are company's that still value the customers.

A little late, but thanks for sharing this. I've been using AS for years, and it's good to hear stories like this to make you like the company behind the product.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News