Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tilla View Post
    Photoshopped.
    I would be very shocked if it was a photoshop job but I think that is very unlikely.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeah ... do a short review when you get the Galaxy SII... I would appreciate your opinion... back on topic ...

I just have to share this ...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

steve-jobs-apple.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ^

I actually lol'd in real life after I saw that pic.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 08-29-2011 at 07:06 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Agreed. Jobs would look like that.

Arrow

From Apple's site: apple.com/stevejobs/

Apple - Remembering Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs
    1955-2011

Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being. Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Image1.jpg  

I was about to post that.

Anyways I would have never though this time last year that Jobs would be dead now , may he RIP.
    Last edited by HeyManHRU; 10-05-2011 at 09:51 PM

Agreed... like him or not, may be rest in peace!

I miss those nokia phones for the snake games. He had a vision/premonition of his death and resigned as CEO beforehand.

Has anyone seen this?

Last edited by NTA; 10-05-2011 at 10:54 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Unhappy Steve Jobs (1955-2011)

Today, as almost everyone would know, Steve Jobs, former CEO of Apple and 1 of its founders passed away. His death has come as a shock to many people who, even after acknowledging the fact that he had been battling Pancreatic Cancer, just couldn't believe that such a great man was just... gone.

Many people came to know of his demise through products he helped create and bring to the market, be it an iPhone, iPad or iPod. People are feeling sad as though 1 of their loved ones had passed away. That is, I guess, the ultimate achievement.

Flowers have been laid down outside Apple Stores all over. This is a sign which shows how many people loved him. I have never seen a businessman who was so liked and so looked up to. People hung to his every word, and he became and forever will be an iCon. I will proudly recall to my children one day that I lived through the 'Steve Jobs Era'.

He has always demostrated that no matter what life would throw at him, he was prepared. Even when he was told he was going to die, back when doctors didn't know he had a treatable form of Cancer, he didn't make a fuss about it, instead, prepared to die. His attitude had struck me into thoughtfulness then, and certainly his death today has propelled my cranium to remember those amazing words of his.

“Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me … Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful… that’s what matters to me.” – Steve Jobs

With a net worth of 8.3 Billion, he could've bought anything, done anything. Yet, he lived in a house which contained no furniture. He was a visionary who inspired many, me included.

Thank you Steve, You were an iCon, iLegend and iGod.

[Sorry if I was boring you, just needed to get that out]

Steve Jobs is in "iHeaven" now . I was shocked when I find out he was dead, I was watching a couple of videos of the brand new iPhone 4S on youtube, until I saw a top rated comment mentioning that he had died.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News