Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm just getting a chance to install it myself, i was trying to share & forgot to install it.

set up a membership at square-enix and you should be good to go.

GrandpaHomer im on win 7 x64, so if i run into any probs, i'll consult with you on getting a fix. hope to see you guys online soon.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The Megaupload links aren't working for me... Is it just bad luck or is there a problem?

I'll +Rep you once I start downloading ^^

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for sharing. Tried it out, but keep getting appcrash. Tried compat mode for Vista and running as Admin, but not luck. Will fiddle with it later. Thanks again though!

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: ffxivboot.exe
    Application Version: 0.9.1.0
    Application Timestamp: 4c24bc27
    Fault Module Name: ffxivboot.exe
    Fault Module Version: 0.9.1.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4c24bc27
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 0056a705
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Thanks! Anyone got this working on Windows 7?
    win 7 x64

Installer working but SE's p2p method is way too slow. Can you confirm that any SE account is able to log in or beta testers only?

I have troubles with the updates too... I managed to get the first one (after several tries) but the second stays at 1%... I'll keep trying.

Edit: Win7 x64 too...
    Last edited by Wonderkik; 07-13-2010 at 01:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Does not work?

Ok, after hours of downloading I need to login. When I do that with my SE account here is what i get:

"You could not login because the service account in question is not registed. If you would like to login to the service, please login to the square enix account management system and register the service account."

The problem is, you can't when you are not invited by Square Enix. There is no way to link your account to the beta if SE didn't invite you...

Please, correct me if I'm wrong. Really want to try FFXIV...

ok after 7 hours of downloading the freaking update, everything is running smooth.

if you havent already, head over to square-enix.com/jp/ or square-enix.com/na/

& create a members acount.

yeah it does take a long time to install the update, i started downloading it before i went to bed & when i woke up it was still d/l ing.

hope this helps

The 69th Floor says that it will not work.

imtoodvs doesn't come out right and say it works. But, does hint at it. (running smoothly)

Who is right or wrong?
    Last edited by fattysc; 07-13-2010 at 07:48 PM

Quote Originally Posted by fattysc View Post
    The 69th Floor says that it will not work.

imtoodvs doesn't come out right and say it works. But, does hint at it. (running smoothly)

Who is right or wrong?
    of course it works for me, i'm tring to make sure it works for everyone. i'm creating a new account to log in & trying it on multiple pc's.

i'm willing to bust my butt, just give me a little time.

Thanks for the confirmation!

I spread the word then had to tell the bad news to my friend that it wouldn't work. Now I get to tell him it does work.

rep added!

I'm not sure how you did it but. I can confirm that it does not work.

"You could not login because the service account in question is not registed. If you would like to login to the service, please login to the square enix account management system and register the service account."
    Last edited by fattysc; 07-13-2010 at 10:43 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News