Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Question Any products to review?

Sponsored Links
    hey boss just wondering if theres any products to review or anything anyone wants reviewed as i'd like to have a go..

thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There was recently but I didn't save the e-mail because it wasn't really a console gaming product... I honestly can't even recall what it was, but we get them frequently so I will reply back here the next time one comes in before passing it over I suppose.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks boss, that would be awesome.

Arrow

We received this today, for what it's worth:

Hi,

I just wanted to inform you about our upcoming PS3 strategy RPG Rainbow Moon.

1.) A new press release is available today as the game has reached gold status.
    [Register or Login to view links]

2.) We have just released a new trailer at:

3.) If you are interested in reviewing the game, please drop me an email. We can provide you a voucher upon game launch!

Many thanks for reading this!

Catherine Ng

eastasiasoft public relations
    So, if a Moderator is interested let me know and I will reply back to them with your details.

yeah boss i'd love to try reviewing it.

Looks nice, should be coming to PSN in a couple of weeks, nice for Duplex to play with

OK elser1 I will mail them back and let them know you are interested in doing a review on it for us!

thanks boss. its not the sort of game id usually play so will be fresh perspective.. LOL

I would like to give it a go as well.

Here is another sample offer we received today for review if any Moderator is interested in doing it, first come first serve as always:

Let me introduce you our new exclusive product : 65 MODES INFIMOD - SOLDERLESS PS3 RAPID FIRE MOD KIT.

This mod has all the features and even more that you can imagine : Jitter YY, Jitter RT_Y, Jitter XYY, Drop Shot, Jump Shot, Drop Aim, Quick Aim, Quick Scope, Burst 2, Burst 3, Burst 4, Burst 5, Dual, Akimbo, Auto Aim. 65 modes in total !

Switch main modes forward and backward, fast ON/OFF Rapid Fire, fast ON/OFF sub-modes, default reset, adjustable speed for every mode and more. Works 100% on PS3 Live and with user adjustable features completely enough for any game. No one other mod can offer so many different modes and features!

This mod is totally solderless and don't need extra buttons. Installation could be done in 10 minutes by non skilled customers.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you want an free sample to review.

Videos & pictures here : ebay.com/itm/290709966332?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649

Best Regards,

David Gervais
    GREYCELLS

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News