Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would have jumped into, but it's only for Dualshocks, and I have a SIXAXIS.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How do I go about getting it boss?

I will test this if no one else wants to. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Heh, I'm waiting since 11-02-2010 when an old Moderator sk group reviewed the x3Max (ps3news.com/forums/ps3-hacks-jailbreak/x3max-ps-jailbreak-clone-ps3-modchip-reviewed-114650.html#post331970) for my chance to review something here (Boss, you remember ? ).

Well this is not an "I'm first I have to get it" post, this is just an information how long it may take (for the newer Moderator's) to get a free sample.

Well, I've the old Controller back in 2007 which I got from my release-console without Dualshock, but also lot's of controllers with Dualshock 3 and Rapid-Fire.

So it would be a pleasure for me to kick in a review and a comparison to other Rapid-Fire controllers.

By the way, the eBay site seems to be not available anymore.
    Last edited by oVERSoLDiER; 06-26-2012 at 01:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by racer0018 View Post
    How do I go about getting it boss?
    You can send your shipping information to me via the Contact Us form and I will pass it along to them to send the review sample out.

And yea hehe, quite an old thread indeed oVERSoLDiER but nice that you're still with us all this time!

To keep things semi-organized I will post any other new offers we get in this thread so simply keep an eye on it guys.

Arrow Anime Channel Neon Alley Now Available!

Here is another review opportunity for any Moderator or Senior Member (we just need one, first come first serve) if anyone is interested:

Anime Channel Neon Alley Now Available!

Hi!

I contacted you last week about the new anime channel Neon Alley which is now available via PlayStation 3. Would you be able to share the news and the sizzle reel with your blog readers and across your Twitter, Facebook and other social media hangouts?

Similar to a traditional television station, Neon Alley offers the best anime,classic kung fu films and other programming in streaming (NOT on-demand) format. Neon Alley's schedule includes a mix of action, adventure, sci-fi, supernatural, fantasy, and horror anime, uncut and dubbed into English, and presented in HD (when available).

If you’d like a free trial, I can set you up. Brian Ige, VP of Animation at VIZ is also available for phone and email interviews to discuss the process of bringing Neon Alley to the masses, so if you’re interested, please email me a list of questions you like to ask him and a good day/time for you to chat via phone. Or, if you prefer to leave it as an email interview, I can get the questions turned around to you pretty quickly.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Tracy
    --
    Tracy Blackburn
    M80
    3400 Cahuenga Blvd. W | Los Angeles, CA 90068

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News