Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb Announcement: Regarding Forum Moderators

Sponsored Links
    We have revamped our Forum sections and in doing so reset all of the Moderators as well. I will readd previous or new Moderators to specific sections providing you are able to assist people in that section on a near daily basis.

By near daily, we expect you to actively post in that section every day (with an exception now and then of course), for example you may not post on a slow day or if you have a lot going on that day in real life, etc but please don't reply below if you only plan to post once a week in your chosen section.

Reply below if you wish to be added/readded and which section... we only are adding (5) Moderators per section at the moment, and only in the following sections:
    • PS3 Help and Support (ionbladez, severusx, shummyr, Chivafighter, theone1982)
    • PS3 CFW & MFW (chomps268, slifer1231, Jack Straw, Denida, DaedalusMinion)
    • PS3 Hacks & JailBreak (pjmiller435, oVERSoLDiER, modmate, Zentsuken)

Needless to say, if you are added and end up only posting a few times a week you will be removed as we are seeking more active Moderators than that as outlined above.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, both of my ps3's were stolen - Let me in the Help & Support section.

That's about all I'll be good for (for now at least )

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow that sucks indeed.. but OK, I will add you as a Moderator there ionbladez.

I would be happy to help where I can, in the ps3 help and support area.

I have now added you as a Moderator to the PS3 Help section shummyr.

I would be willing to help in cfw and or jailbreak. Have 2 ps3's, a slim and a launch fat (original 20g) to test.

i don't post a lot here but i check this site daily and i run my own fourm on my own website i have a few ps3s and i would help in the mfw/cfw if needed. I don't post alot but if I become a mod I probably would post more like I said I visit this site daily pretty much every hour and i run my own fourm at my site ps3-edits.webs.com

CFW & MFW for me!

I guess I could help out in the PS3 Hacks & JailBreak section.

I can post everyday if need be. I'm more active on other forums and have moderated and admin vbulletin boards many times before.

I'm the Director of Internet Operations at Access-O-Ride Technology, LLC. Which leaves me some free time, haha. So I could try and provide support as well as just general posts and replies.

OK I have added chomps268, slifer1231 and pjmiller435 as Moderators to the sections chosen.

Jack Straw let me know which is your preference (which you have your PS3 setup for and could help most in) and I can add you as well.

Finally, just an FYI guys: I know there isn't any threads yet in the PS3 CFW & MFW section... people will start posting threads there soon and we (the Admins) will be moving any threads that don't belong in the other sections there instead of deleting them from today onward so it will fill up soon.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News