Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would like to apply for the PS3 Hacks and Jailbreak provided I am eligible.

Have lots of experience, login every 2 hours approximately and promise to devote a large amount of time if chosen.

BTW, congratulations to all the new moderators!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, since i moderate in there before i would like to be added again in the PS3 Hacks & JailBreak section. Will focus on the eboot sub threads if needed.

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Also I would love to take the CFW and MFW thread too, whichever is available.

OK I have updated the first post again with the latest Moderator additions.

I think at this point we are in decent shape for the PS3 Hacks & JailBreak and PS3 CFW & MFW sections, and could use one more for the PS3 Help and Support section and that should do it.

i would like to ask for the ps3 help section and support section then please :-)

Ok so if I see any threads discussing any kind of CFW and MFW, I should just go ahead and move it there then? Kind of common sense but just want to make sure, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    i would like to ask for the ps3 help section and support section then please :-)
    Done as requested!
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmiller435 View Post
    Ok so if I see any threads discussing any kind of CFW and MFW, I should just go ahead and move it there then? Kind of common sense but just want to make sure, lol.
    Well, that is what the Admins are doing from now on, but yes that is the idea!

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News