Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Boss i could take the PS3 Help and Support if that's cool with you.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have 10 years exp in moderating/admin forums and networks. And i love the ps3 scene. If my services are needed to moderate i will gladly help... Not for status, but for the community :-)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'll take CFW and MFW.

Also... I am happy for any section... As i believe i can help in any section :-)

I apply for a job in the PS3 Hacks & JailBreak session, but will help out in the PS3 Help and Support as well.

Banned User
    If you want me I can do anywhere as I post all the time. Probably a place for me would be PS3 Hacks & JailBreak.

I'll quite happily help out wherever I'm needed, although I'm sure there are better candidates than I.

OK I have updated the first post with the latest Moderator additions... there are two spaces left and both theone1982 and Shabang22 both wanted to help out but didn't specify a section so if either has a preference let me know.

Well, figured in case neither of them reply for this position. I would be glad to help in the PS3 Hacks & JailBreak section if neither one wants that spot.

I do have experience being a mod, I was one for a popular private 'site' if you'd say. Just not sure if it's allowed to say which one it is. Lol if that's too much info, please erase!

I'm all about the PS3 now though, so just hit me up if more info is needed.

I am also interested in both, if the spots are available.

I have also modded several sites in past, so do have experience, if help still would be needed.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News