Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpwer222 View Post
    In this economy, they are looking for ways to turn a profit. DLC and "Elite" game packs have shown to be profitable, so it really makes sense that they would be shoving them down our throats. As long as people are willing to buy these addons and extras, they will never go away.

Activision is not alone in wanting to raise prices. They are probably the only ones who are willing to say it.
    Only ones willing to say it because Kotick's name as a professional is already sh!t, and all the customers already hate his guts

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tilla View Post
    Only ones willing to say it because Kotick's name as a professional is already sh!t, and all the customers already hate his guts
    Yea, it's true. He is a tool with an agenda and at the same time if you owned a company and you thought you could raise prices without altering your sales you would be crazy not too.

Games will only get more expensive. I think I heard somewhere that the Game download service Microsoft was offering, priced the games at around $100. That is highway robbery! Why charge more for digital media? You would think the amount saved by not printing discs would be much greater than the cost of some servers (especially for Microsoft).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what a b*stard!! i wonder how it cost in Brazil!

if 60 dollars games are 300 reais... imagine 150 dollars games...

rich b*stard!

this is why people steps into piracy. GAMES ARE ALREADY TOO MUCH.. i only have 5 games on my ps3 becuase of the prices!

Quote Originally Posted by GameWinner View Post
    this is why people steps into piracy. GAMES ARE ALREADY TOO MUCH.. i only have 5 games on my ps3 becuase of the prices!
    Exactly. 15 bucks for 1943? sure I can do that. 70 bucks for KZ2 + crappy DLC that doesn't offer anything more than a flamethrower and a map for 10 bucks? Please, I'll be back on the PC playing Urban Terror if things keep going that route.

This is exactly why America (US and CA) should have a depromotion system..

This guy obviously doesn't have a kid who plays video games or has ever had video games. That or he's payed waay to fooking much.

Quote Originally Posted by xxLindenxx View Post
    This is exactly why America(US and CA) should have a depromotion system..

This guy obviously doesn't have a kid who plays video games or has ever had video games. That or he's payed waay to fooking much.
    I wish I was rich enough to not care about the cost of a game

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News