Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This guys response deserved a similarly retarded response "You f*ckin' numpty"

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

0 sales - my prediction! Hope it will be right!

Sponsored Links
    I'm really curious if Modern Warfare 2 (Come on... seriously??? is THAT good?!?! no way in hell!!!) and Tony Hawks (WTF??!? go skate outside if you like skating, a new board is less than half that price) sell more than 100K... Do YOU pay for getting scammed?!?!

I for sure won't and if all people would think like me, I'm sure these games will have 0.0000 sales!

As it seems MW2 has is and probably will be a success (according to activision's own preordes) even the prestige edition wich is priced at 150 has reached top 10 in sales! I wish people would think about this things more when they cough up the cash!
    Last edited by mihaiolimpiu; 08-07-2009 at 10:42 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I know people who would give up gaming for that !")&$() comment, these are the casual gamers that they count on cus theyre the poor fools who buy the crap in between the occasional good game ie MW2(?), what was that bad company 2... buy you??

I THINK I WILL, RIP MW2

Oh anybody know of a Mr 47.? he has been asking for his address...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Codmw2 has a pretty interesting story and gameplay from the videos, but activision has ntn to do with that. They just bought the company that makes it and now publish their games... they really should just humble themselves.

Do they really think, they will make much more money? they will just lower the request for the Games, since the price is too high.

And there target group are most likely young people too, which need the money for other things than some games they can finifsh in 5 Days and then have to spend again an unafortable amount of money

Here is what I think (correct me if I'm wrong). Doesn't all of the map packs from COD:WAW look like final cut rejects. They are the maps that didn't make the final game, so now they use them as map pack to make easy money.

Quote Originally Posted by streetlegend View Post
    Here is what I think (correct me if I'm wrong). Doesn't all of the map packs from COD:WAW look like final cut rejects. They are the maps that didn't make the final game, so now they use them as map pack to make easy money.
    Thats what I was thinking, I reckon they are maps which were either in the game before or were rushed out.

In this economy, they are looking for ways to turn a profit. DLC and "Elite" game packs have shown to be profitable, so it really makes sense that they would be shoving them down our throats. As long as people are willing to buy these addons and extras, they will never go away.

Activision is not alone in wanting to raise prices. They are probably the only ones who are willing to say it.

greedy sob... videogames are expensive enough...

This will just make breaking the ps3 to play backups that much more if the prices go to high and these companies wonder why piracy is going..

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News