Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

31 character filenames & Nero 6

Sponsored Links
    I've made images of SNES-station and PGEN with 31 character filenames which work great, however, CDGen won't make DVDs, and Sony's DVD Generator truncates filenames to 8+3. I'm just trying to burn an MP3 player and want to be able to recognize the filenames.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nevermind, it works fine, directories are 8.3 and files are 31, my mistake.

However, IML2ISO won't work. If I open the IML it complains about no system.cnf (I have one), and if I open the IMS, it comes up with volume ID 'UUUUUUU' (I entered SLUS-random numbers), and exits with no ISO.

Sponsored Links

Nero 6 DVD-R...

Sponsored Links
    In the CD to DVD tutorial it says to pick UDF and ISO Level 1, with 8+3 filenames.

Why can CD-Rs have 31 characters and DVDs 8+3? Is it really necessary to use 8+3? I'm trying to burn MediaPlayer with a DVD full of MP3s, and I can't tell what MP3s are with 11 characters.

uLaunchELF supports 31 characters, right? So if I'm using the exploit to boot with LaunchELF, can I load a disc with UDF + ISO Level 1 31 character filenames?

Also, Does PS2 reality player support VBR MP3? I know PS2MP3SE either mangles the audio or freezes the console entirely...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News