Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

30ms ping patch released for jtag xbox's

Sponsored Links
    This allows jtag xbox users to usa the XLink KAI service to play games with system link over the web for FREE.. this will soon be a great alternative to xbox live for those who cant use it (JTAG's).. been playing MW2 for a couple of hours now with people from all over.
    ______ ____ _____ irc.efnet.net
    | ____| _ \ | __ \ #FreeBoot-chat
    | |__ | |_) | | | | | _____ __
    | __| | _ < | | | |/ _ \ \ / /
    | | | |_) | | |__| | __/\ V /
    |_| |____/ |_____/ \___| \_/

This is what many have tried and none succeeded...
    ================================================== ==============================
    What is this?
    ================================================== ==============================
    This patch will remove the 30ms check on the key exchange from xbox to xbox
    over system link. This was known as the "30ms ping limit". It seems that only
    the client needs the patch.
    1) Make sure you have Dashlaunch v1.0 installed.
    2) Place Kxam.patch in the root of usb or hdd.

Hopefully this will encourage people to stay off of xbox live with hacked xboxs
    as there is no real reason for it.

Usage
    - FreeBoot 0.032 with DashLaunch 1.0 (kernel 9199)
    - An internal harddrive and/or usb stick (check DashLaunch 1.0 readme)
    - The file from this release on the root of it (kxam.patch)
    - Power up Xlink Kai
    - And see you online!

Known Bugs?
    None really, its possible some games have internal Pinglimits..
    They'll need to be removed by doing MemoryPatches (gametrainer per example).

ChangeLog
    V0.01
    -first release

Disclaimer
    We, the creators, have nothing to do with freeboot, or the making of
    DashLaunch, but we don't want to make a support channel so use theirs.
    As you know system link was made to hook up multiple xbox's to basically have LAN battles at home.. on the xbox1 XLink was a big hit.. but microsoft learned from this and built in a ping check in the 360 so that you cannot connect to anyone with a higher ping than 30ms to help ensure that system link games were being played on a home network.. this patch removes that enabling JTAG's to use KAI almost as if it were xbox live.. even in game chat!

Lets get this going people! the patch was just released today but there are already a bunch of people playing!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ekrboi; 06-28-2010 at 11:16 PM

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    OMG is this real?! i mean totally verified? if so, then i think i should look for jtag xbox before the news goes public.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well my xbox360 jtaged is actually banned (So that means if we get unbanned console and patch it and then go yo xbox live it wont be banned??)

And i have problem with Xlink it is detecting my xbox360 as Xbox1 and i cant gind any games in MW2.

You'll still get banned, all this does is allow system link games to be playable over Xlink. You probably need the lastest Title Update to see MW2 games.

if your an FSD (freestyle dash) user... google for a program called "Title Updater 1.2" it will read FSD's content.xml file then proceed to download all title updates for your games... otherwise you can just go to marketplace.xboxmodder.com and download your title updates directly from there.
    Last edited by ekrboi; 07-04-2010 at 11:45 AM

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News