- Introducing the first public and fully functional XEX loader for homebrew-capable Xbox 360 platforms!
• Launch media-patched XEXs from any storage device
• Manage the filesystems of all storage devices
• Rip any inserted game to any storage device (ISO Extraction) *
* Still requires patching with XexTool
to remove media check
Although it should work on all patched kernels, our releases are only tested with freeBOOT using Cygnos, not with XBRebooter. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Download: XeXLoader 0.12 (XEX)
/ XeXLoader v0.12 (LIVE)
/ XeXLoader v0.12 (ISO)
Installing the LIVE package:
1) Burned CD/DVD using XeXLoader.iso
Use the file browser to copy (using the "X" button) the directory "C0DE9999" to the 360 HDD at: Hdd1:Content000000000000000
2) Transfer Cable
Use appropriate software to copy the directory "C0DE9999" to 360 HDD at:
Start your patched kernel, and run the game demo listed as "XeXLoader".