- PAL interlaced. (PAL 576i)
- PAL60 interlaced. (PAL 480i)
- PAL60 progressive. (PAL 480p)
- NTSC interlaced. (NTSC 480i)
- NTSC progressive. (NTSC 480p)
- PAL non interlaced.
- PAL progressive.
- PAL60 non interlaced.
- NTSC non interlaced.
- MPAL interlaced.
- MPAL non interlaced.
- Linux version included.
- Improved Menu.
- Possibility of changing the video ways one by one.
- Search of patterns improved (to solve problems with some games).
1. Extract the "main.dol" from your "SYSFILES" folder from your ISO's second partition.
2. Load the "main.dol into the executable and within a few seconds it will be fully patched.
3. Replace the "main.dol" in your iso with the newly patched version.
Keep in mind this is the first version and there could be bugs. At the moment this only works to convert NTSC to PAL.
NOTES: This only patches the video modes inside of the games executable. Patch your iso with regionfrii if you want to obtain true region free capabilities.
Tested with "No More Heroes" and functions correctly.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!