- Twiizers have updated their infamous Wii Twilight Hack with support for loading homebrew applications directly from the console's front SD card slot.
Additionally, the updated release adds support for the RZDJ version of Twilight Princess and SDGecko slot support has been removed in favor of USBGecko.
Download: Wii Twilight Hack v0.1 Alpha 3a
- Correctly loads geckoloader code from USBGecko flash
- Front SD slot is now supported; SDGecko slot support has been removed.
- FAT16 is now supported; you should save your ELF executable on your SD card as "boot.elf".
- RZDJ is now supported
- Added support for Geckoloader stub: If you have a USBGecko installed and have already run the Geckoloader program to install into flash, then the Twilight Hack will try to load that stub if it does not detect an SD card.