193w ago - Apparently The Dreamcast is still not dead in this world of 3rd generation gaming seeing as Rush Rush Rally Racing is available for pre-order.
Rush Rush Rally Racing is an old school 2D racing game for SEGA Dreamcast. No sponsored cars, no realistic environments - just plain old fun!
• Single-player grand prix mode with four difficulty levels
• Three multi-player modes to enjoy with up to four players
• Five race cars to choose from
• 10 Grand Prix race tracks
• 9 additional multi-player race tracks
• Awesome soundtrack by Black Device
• Autosave to VMU (any port, file uses just 2 blocks)
• Region free
• Rumble pack support
• Compatible with original Dreamcast pads, arcade stick, and third party controllers
• Supports PAL (50/60 Hz), NTSC and VGA displays
• Configurable controls and many other options
• Animated cut scenes
• Plus even more unlockable content!
• New: Online Highscore!
This game is region-free:
• Runs on every PAL, NTSC-US and NTSC-J Dreamcast.
This is a CD-ROM based product and might not be compatible with some NTSC-J Dreamcast consoles built after October 2000. Please check the manufacture date on the back of your console before. This software is not officially licensed, designed, manufactured, distributed or endorsed by Sega.
Check out the video below!
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
In other words, he is a idiot. That would be like me trying to block sports games from coming to a console. Although I don't like them, and feel they are a waste of money you should play real sports (Which I do enjoy doing). I wouldn't block them from coming to the console, unless they sucked.
Um no.... Bernie (Forget his last name). The guy who wouldn't let the west have RPG's on the dream cast was hired by them. He is the idiot who originally worked at Sony and had the same "No western RPG's" Policy. So they fired him when he was trying to stop FFVII from coming to the states.