133w ago - Last week we reported on a new XBox 360 video game protection, and today SoulHeaven at Logic-Sunrise.com (linked above) shared a hack that allows users to bypass Microsoft's new AP2.5 dashboard 12611 update via exploit to play Fable 3 using a chip.
To quote, roughly translated: This hack requires the use of the chip x360SED v1.0 created by SoulHeaven and will be sold within a few days exclusively on Librasoft Consoles and LS Store.
The principle is simple:
• Install the chip x360SED between the 360 mainboard and the DVD player, and solder the one wire on the sync button on the console controllers
• Install your Fable III on your console's hard drive (From an original or a backup)
• Insert the game Fable III until it is recognized by the dashboard (Image of the game while taking the square)
• Press the sync button levers to eject the game Fable III
• Insert an original game Xbox 360 (Any), press again and the sync button controllers
• Press A to start the game Fable III starts without worries.
Those interested can check out the POC video below of it in action!
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!