• Support for command and dip_plugin Cover in ehcmodule
• Be deleted using the CIOS 249 (not needed, nor supports the features of uLoader, although suppressed by label)
• Added support 16:9
• Added screensaver mode
• Add alternate menu setup, where you can select whether BCA disk is taken from the database (sd: / bca_database.txt) or in the case of HDD disk / pendrive get the BCA database and 0x100 offset program it in the game
• Add button (slider below) to suppress the vibration of the controller. Furthermore, it has fixed the shakes that occurred occasionally in the read / write
• Add button (top slider) to select 4 icons and 2 sizes for the pointer (hand "special", skull, life preservers and hook [+ laughs]). In case of alternative uLoader, continues with his hand always.
• Add cute to rotate the pointer under control [burla2]
• Game mode available on DVD painter
• Fixed cheat mode to keep it from interfering in the execution of multithreaded Ogg
• Possibility to update uLoader from uLoader from the Internet and can download multiple files to the SD and limits of up to 2 MB.
• Other bugs fixed
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
I dont play my wii all that much so I have a question on what this BCA is. I have read the threads but does this affect new games of mine that I backup to a hard drive? I have not had any problems with any games so I am confused on this BCA. If this is game related is there a list somewhere that shows this?