- The martial arts fighting/wrestling game UFC 2009: Undisputed has received a patch update for Xbox 360 and European PS3 territories.
A North American PS3 patch is said to be forthcoming. The patch addresses a few exploits and overdue fixes, as detailed in the changelog below:
UFC 2009: Undisputed patch notes:
• Online matches will better support issues with users who leave a match. The game will now detect users who disconnect and will assign a "Loss," as well as a "Did Not Finish (DNF)," to that player. The DNF is only assigned to the player who executes the disconnection. The DNF rate will be displayed on the fighter selection screen of the "Online Ranked Match." When disconnected, the "Winning Streak" is also reset to zero.
• Ranked Matches have been adjusted to match players with better connections.
• The difficulty of performing submissions against computer opponents has been adjusted to improve the balance of submissions vs. striking.
• The Flash Knockouts rate has been adjusted so they are less frequent.
• The maximum number of points awarded in online play has been increased from 99,999 to 999,999. The "Max Level" has also been increased from 100 to 200.
• The "Winning Streak" bonus maximum has been moved from 5 to 3.
• Decimal places on the "Leader Board Winning Percentage" have been changed so that only whole percentages are shown.
• Create-a-Fighter (CAF) issues have been addressed so that the skill levels in CAF cannot be cheated and increased. Also, any CAF with unfair point values will no longer be able to be used online.
• For PLAYSTATION 3 system users, game freezes during auto-saves have been eliminated. The controller used to "Press Start" on the title screen will be identified as the main controller.