- With the recent increase in activity in the PlayStation 3 scene we would like to bring on some new Forum Moderators
here at PS3News.com.
Your responsibilities would include the following:
- Log in near daily (not just visit)... every few days at most, as we'd expect you to be a PS3 fanatic like us!
- Make at least (1) post a week answering someone's question or helping around the boards.
- Lock any threads posted in the wrong Forum section directing them to repost in the proper one.
- Lock any new (duplicate) threads started on existing topics, for example we have an ongoing thread for Rogero CFW so direct users there and close their new threads started on it.
- Issue a verbal warning to those who break the Site Rules (only extremely blatant/obvious cases, the less serious offenders you do not have to worry about)
PS3News.com Forum Moderator Perks:
- You will receive the Forum Moderator status title, or the ability to change it to what you wish.
- You will see the least amount of ads while browsing the site as appreciation for your assistance.
- You will be eligible to review new products or services for PS3News.com as they are available.
- If you have a product, service or site you'd like to promote here we will allow to you in the Forums with a Sticky thread.
Who can become a Forum Moderator
here and what is the selection process?
- Anyone, however, we give preference to those who have contributed to the site in the form of quality (not quantity) Forum posts.
- New or old members, however, if given the choice between equally qualified older vs newer candidates we typically pick the one who has been here making quality posts longer.
If anyone is interested, simply reply to this thread
expressing your interest as long as you can meet the responsibilities criteria outlined
above. We are seeking to add at least (2) dedicated Forum Moderators
but may add up to (5) qualified candidates.
Finally, our current Forum Moderation Team
- PS3 News