- If you, or anyone you know, is having trouble accessing our Web site
or Site Forums
please let us know and include the following details:
• PC OS (Windows, Linux, etc)
• Web Browser and Version (Internet Explorer, FireFox, etc)
• Geographic Location (US, EU, etc)
• ISP (if you feel comfortable)
• Firewall/Internet Security Software (Norton, McAfee, etc)
For the last week or so we've been having some Web server issues, hence the delayed Site News updates, ranging from our Portal to RSS and Forum issues. Our dedicated Newsposter Staff have been given the week off, while CJPC
(who is currently quite sick) and myself have been trying to sort things out.
Everyone we speak with on IRC say they can access the Site/Forums OK, and we can ourselves, however, traffic analytics tell us over the last week or so over there is nearly a 50% drop... most visible accessing the Forums. Obviously summer is upon us and people are on vacation, but not 50% of the PS3News Forum Members are all at once
We are trying to troubleshoot this, and once things are back to normal we also have some nice PS3 Dev progress to share as well.
Thanks for your patience while we do everyone!!