• Fixed bug when installing games on partitions larger than 512GB.
• Fixed bug when mounting the devices.
• Fixed bug which prevented loading Excite Truck (the game can not be loaded from SD because the game needs to access the music).
• Improved speed of installation.
• Update partitions / channels / VC is not ignored in future installations (in previous versions were copied but the partitions are removed from the partition table and therefore no longer exist).
• Arrangements and various optimizations.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!