246w ago - Those considering updating to Nintendo's Wii System Menu 4.0 today may wish to read Marcan's System Menu 4.0 Rundown first as follows:
• Nintendo, as expected, half-assed the SD feature by just automating the copy to NAND. No surprise there.
• The IOS16 that warez users used to pirate is no longer an option, thank goodness.
• HBC survives. So does DVDX.
• They fixed the bug that the HBC installer and DVDX 3.4 installer use; time to bring out another one.
• Twilight Hack no longer works. I'd like to remind everyone that this exploit has been in use for over a year. Whether it comes back or a new game exploit takes its place, I think we can say it's served us all well.
• No new problems expected with BootMii, other than needing a new exploit as mentioned above.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
If your planning on updating, Waninkoko released a patched version (http://www.teknoconsolas.tv/wanin/Firmware-Updater_4.0.zip) that still lets you use trucha, etc. Get that instead of the official Nintendo update.
Sounds interesting.What will be the next game what conntain a bug?I read that the team twiizers allready have found more games with bugs that could be used.But im sure that from now Nintendo will not be so lazy becouse ps3 is crowing up and the Wii is growing down.
Page 1 of 11
Related PS3 News and PS3 CFW Hacks or JailBreak Articles