- Unfortunate Internet leaks may have reduced the wow factor, but Microsoft Game Studios has finally revealed its list of big-hitting 360 software releases from now until the end of the year.
The platform holder is set to confirm the list at its product showcase in San Francisco later today.
Epic's Gears of War 2 will be introduced at the show first, with MS confirming that today's showcase event will see the studio's Cliff Bleszinski "demonstrate dramatic new gameplay elements and stunning visual effects in a campaign sequence from early in the game". The title is due for a Holiday (Christmas) release.
Rare-developed Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise will also be shown off, and is scheduled for a September release.
For the first time, players will be able to collaborate together on a garden through a rich co-op experience, connect and play with others online via Xbox Live as well as instantly introduce new piñata species to their garden through an innovative new feature utilizing the Xbox Live Vision Camera.
And the game of the moment, Rare's Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - which has been at the centre of a raft of leaked internet stories this week - is pencilled in for a November release, according to Microsoft.
The full list of games and their European release dates is as follows:
* Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One - May 21
* Ninja Gaiden II - June 6th (June 3rd in US)
* Too Human - August 19th
* Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise - September
* Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts - November
* Gears of War 2 - Christmas
* Fable 2 - Christmas