Surazal has revealed that the difference between a demo and full XBox Live Arcade game is only a few hex-edit away, as follows:
• Arcade Demo to Full Converter (ADFC) v0.1 is the Xbox 360 Arcade Demo to Full Converter.
• Yaris-Swap v0.02 is a program that will patch any Xbox360 arcade game or downloadable content from a trial version to the full version.
• Find a copy of Yaris (this game was chosen as it runs everywhere as full).
• Open the pirs file in your favorite hex editor (filename was FB9310B8893A3FD01C443A29AC246493393E399558 )
• Copy everything from 0x22C to 0x25F inclusive.
• Shown as selected on this image below (guess you don't need to find Yaris if you want to just copy the values highlighted).
• Open your destination (in my case Castle Crashers filename: F9432A7FE407A3C196C95D0FFD4A540937FD4EEC58) select 0x22C, and paste (overwrite, not insert). File size should NOT change.
• Now you can burn the game to a cd. Fails to load from the HDD so far.
Example for Castle Crashers the path on the CD would be (other games should go in the folder you copied them from):
The CD should show as Mixed Mode disc when inserted into the 360 You can find the games in the Games Library (where normal arcade games go).
Your edited file should now run as a full version on XBR_1. Tested so far With Castle Crashers and UNO both were downloaded on a different console with a different gamertag.
Have fun. I imagine this will probably work for DLC as well but have not tried it yet. Still playing around.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!