293w ago - As a member of a secondary F.E.A.R. team, you are brought in to discover more information regarding the secret project at the Armacham facilities. Expect the intensity of battle to continue in the second expansion pack to the critically acclaimed first-person shooter, F.E.A.R. Releasing November 6, 2007, for the PC, ?F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate? is a stand-alone expansion pack allowing all gamers to join the carnage and destruction in the F.E.A.R. universe.
• Windows(R) XP, x64 or 2000 with latest service pack installed or Windows Vista(TM)
• DirectX(R) 9.0c (December 2006 Edition - included) or higher
• Pentium(R) 4, 1.7 GHz or equivalent processor (2.2 GHz for Windows Vista(TM))
• 512 MB of RAM or more (1 GB for Windows Vista(TM))
• 64 MB GeForce(R) 4 Ti or Radeon(R) 9000 video card (GeForce(R) 6600 or Radeon(R) 9800 video card or equivalent for Windows Vista(TM))
• 1.5 GB free Hard Drive Space for installation
• Additional hard drive space needed for a swap file and saved game files
• 16-bit DirectX(R) 9.0-compliant sound card with support for EAX(TM) 2.0
In order to play the game at the recommended resolution, detail and
performance levels, your computer should meet or exceed the following
• Pentium(R) 4, 3.0 GHz or equivalent processor (3.2 GHz for Windows Vista(TM))
• 1 GB RAM (2 GB for Windows Vista(TM))
• GeForce(R) FX 6600 or equivalent supported DirectX(R) 9.0-compliant video card with Hardware T&L and Pixel Shader 2.0 support (GeForce(R) FX 6800 or equivalent for Windows Vista(TM))
• Sound Blaster(R) X-Fi(TM) series sound card
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!