To quote: Channel File Manager is based on WAD Manager 1.3 and AnyTitle Deleter and allows you to manage your Channels of the Wii Menu.
You can install and uninstall WAD files from storage devices of your choice. The homebrew can also use your Custom IOS.. You must create a folder "wad" at the root of your device (SD Card, SD Gecko or USB device) and put all your WAD files.
If you want to remove a "title" and you do not have the WAD file, please select "Wii NAND" in the choice of device
- Build with libogc 1.7.1
- Build with libfat 1.0.2
- Added SDHC support
- Improvements in USB support
- Added USB 2.0 support (with IOS 202 or IOS 249)
- Changing the system to load Custom IOS :
* Channel File Manager will load the first IOS249
* If IOS249 doesn't exist, it will load the IOS202
* If IOS202 doesn't exist, it will load another IOS
- Added Spanish support (BETA)
- Adding an introduction Cashman's Productions at the start of CFM
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!