From the NFO File, to quote: After a long development and testing process we give you the first official release of the iXtreme LT.
• Supports all BenQ Drives (62430C, 64930C)
• Supports all Liteon Drives (74850, 83850V1, 83850V2, 93450)
• Totally re-written code optimised for minimal patching
• Whole banks of firware now untouched
• New Drive response timing engine accurately mimics original drive timings
• Full disc stealth used by default
• Waveless booting , disc images are assumed to be correct!
• Split-Vid used as default
• Warning! Ensure all disc images are checked with abgx as LT assumes all stealth/ss/pfi/dmi is correct. Disc images must also be splitvid and preferred SS v2
• Warning! Lt will not save you from being banned if console is already flagged by using a previous firmware or non-stealth discs
• It is also advisable to apply all system updates before flashing with LT. All future console system updates (not game updates) must be applied with caution
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!