- Apple has unveiled the new iPad today, and priced it from $499 for an entry level model while a 64GB version will set you back $699.
However, many critics are already labeling it as simply a 'giant iPod' in initial media reports.
Below are the included features and an outline from Yahoo (linked above) of anticipated features that failed to materialize for Apple's iPad:
iPad Included Features:
• App Store
• Home Screen
• Spotlight Search
iPad Failed Features:
• No 3G support for Verizon
• No jaw-droppingly new user interface
• No built-in camera
• No Flash support
• No user-replaceable battery
• No TV subscriptions
• No iPhone software 4.0 announcement
• No iPhone for Verizon
Is anyone here planning to pick up an iPad? Feel free to share your comments below!