- Eidos Interactive, creator of some of the world's leading videogame properties, introduces PUZZLE ARCADE, an interactive jigsaw puzzle game coming to Xbox LIVE Arcade for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft this Christmas.
Press Release: The First Interactive Jigsaw Puzzle Game on Xbox LIVE Arcade Monday 22nd December...
PUZZLE ARCADE delivers a fun-filled, finely-tuned jigsaw building engine making full use of the Xbox LIVE service and LIVE Vision camera, with head-to-head and co-op play, both over Xbox LIVE and on the console.
"PUZZLE ARCADE is an easy to play and genuinely fun and innovative game." said Paul O'Sullivan, Business Development Manager for PUZZLE ARCADE.
"It's perfectly suited to the platform because you can personalise it by snapping a quick picture using the LIVE Vision camera and then challenge friends to complete and uncover your picture. Social gameplay appeals to Xbox LIVE Arcade users and PUZZLE ARCADE offers a truly inclusive multiplayer experience to subscribers. Have a free trial online and see what you think."
Fully customisable, PUZZLE ARCADE boasts a variety of game modes and difficulty levels and has a gradual learning curve which reveals the depth and scope of potential game play available.
There are multiplayer options, lots of achievements to unlock and also fractal puzzles - which when completed, reveal the finished image's place within a much bigger picture - providing PUZZLE ARCADE with possibly some of the biggest online jigsaw puzzles ever created.
PUZZLE ARCADE is available on Xbox LIVE Arcade from the 24th December.
PUZZLE ARCADE's key features include:
• A wide choice of puzzle images, including downloadable puzzle packs
• Full support for the LIVE Vision camera to grab your own pictures and use them to make puzzles
• A range of customizable game options
• Play in the traditional way with Classic mode or try Turbo mode for a more casual experience
• A simple and intuitive control system
• 3D virtual galleries