iLoader is an opensource BETA specifically designed to run with the Half Byte Loader which currently works on any PSP that has Firmware 5.50, 5.55, 5.70, 6.00, 6.10, and 6.20 including on the PSP Go and also via HEN and PSP Custom Firmware.
Koens Loader is currently closed source in Alpha state, and PSP iSO files must be decrypted via CFW PSP and loaded in the unpacked format (not from an .iSO image) in order to run.
While few PSP games including Crystal Defenders are reported thus far to begin loading and then crash, work continues on both projects with the authors seeking help from those with C/C++ programming for the PSP.
Koens Loader Alpha Installation:
1. Download Patapon 2 DEMO
2. Download Patapon 2 Exploit
3. Download the latest Homebrew Loader
4. Download Koens ISO Loader in PSP/GAME "Koens Loader" --> ms0:/PSP/GAME/
5. Make a folder on the PSP root called kl --> "KL" --> ms0:/
6. Unpack "iso" on your PC with help of 7zip for example.
7. Move contents of unpacked "iso" (CSO's aren't supported yet) from your PC in the directory folder "KL", then rename it kl.iso
8. Remember: EBOOT.BIN in ms0:/kl/PSP_GAME/SYSDIR/EBOOT.BIN must be "decrypted".
9. Load the PSP iSO Loader
10. Run the PSP iSO!
Koens Loader R4 Version:
Current State? KL currently doesn't load anything, as stated above, it is a huge work in progress.
1. Drag the "Koens Loader" directory into ms0:/PSP/GAME/
2. Drag the "kl" directory into memory stick root or ms0:/
3. Using an application like PSP UMDGen, extract the contents of the ISO, and place them in ms0:/kl/
4. Run through HBL as a homebrew
Note: EBOOT.BIN in ms0:/kl/PSP_GAME/SYSDIR/EBOOT.BIN must be first decrypted.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
I saw that the file EBOOT.bin is not encrypted. I did not understand where to put the ISO, I tried to open the UMD Gen, but not where to put it, because ms0/KL folder is not read, or at least when I put the iloader as explained, do not know where to run him.