• Before you install the driver all you have to do is repeatedly press F8 while booting your computer and it will bring up a boot selection screen in which you can choose to start in safe-mode, and other modes.
• Scroll down and select the option that says "Disable driver signature enforcement" The system will boot.
5. Unzip the file. follow the setup steps.
6. Plug in your SixAxis or DualShock 3 via USB, after Windows install the default driver, right click (Start - All Programs - MotioninJoy - Install USB driver) run it as Administrator.. if you only need USB connect please go to step 8.
7. Unplug the other USB bluetooth dongles if any except the one you need to connect SixAxis or DS3. After Windows installs the default driver, right click (Start - All Programs - MotioninJoy - Install Bluetooth driver) run it as Administrator. You can plug in the other bluetooth dongles after installation finish if you need to use.
8. Start - All Programs - MotioninJoy - DS3 TOOL, now you can set options.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!