200w ago - PlayStation Store Senior Manager Grace Chen is here with this week's US PSN update today, as follows:
Hi Everyone - It's time for the weekly PlayStation Store Update.
Price Updates: • Half-Minute Hero Permanent Price Drop (now $19.99, original price $29.99)
• Madden NFL Arcade Temporary Sale (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
D3 PSP Game Sale:
• Ben 10: Protector of Earth Temporary Sale (now $12.99, original price $14.99)
• Cube Temporary Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
• Dead Head Fred Temporary Sale (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
• PQ: Practical Intelligence Quotient Temporary Sale (now $4.99, original price $9.99)
• PQ2: Practical Intelligence Quotient Temporary Sale (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
• Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords Temporary Sale (now $9.99, original price $14.99)
• WTF: Work Time Fun Temporary Sale (now $7.99, original price $9.99)
Qore Qore Annual Subscription - February 2010 ($24.99)
Qore: Presented by the PlayStation Network is a high-definition monthly interactive video production covering the world of PlayStation. Qore provides its audience with exclusive behind-the-scenes access to upcoming titles from both the SCE Worldwide Studios and third-party developers across the globe.
File size: 1.44 GB
Qore Episode 21 February 2010 ($2.99)
Episode 21 of Qore: Presented by the PlayStation Network infiltrates the Japanese underworld of Yakuza 3, returns to the battlefield of Bad Company 2, becomes mesmerized by Resonance of Fate and previews PTOM's 10 picks for 2010.
File sizes: 1.44 GB
Downloadable Games Fret Nice ($14.99)
Fret Nice is a 2D platformer that'll rock your world. Control your character through funky-fresh stages to explore hidden areas, collect items, and clash note-for-note with outrageous, heavy metal bosses! Rock out by blasting enemies with riff combos and creating your own sounds with each "strum" of a chord! Every play through offers a ever changing sonic adventure!
ESRB Rated E
File size: 194 MB
Game Demos (free) Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Multiplayer Demo
Welcome to the Battlefield: Bad Company 2 multiplayer demo! Experience all-out online warfare in the Port Valdez map. Demo ends February 25th, 2010
ESRB Rated M
File size: 997 MB
Aliens vs. Predator Demo
Three breeds of warrior. Three brutal campaigns. One relentless battleground. Welcome to Aliens vs. Predator, a stunningly-detailed FPS that blends the action and intensity of one of the most popular movie franchises of all time. Whether you stalk your prey as a Predator, evolve into the perfect killing machine as an Alien, or use superior firepower as a Colonial Marine, one thing is certain. This will be a battle for the ages.
ESRB Rated M
File size: 1.25 GB
Fret Nice Demo
Control your character through the funky-fresh first tutorial stage that introduces you to the rockin' world of Fret Nice. Use your guitar controller to navigate through this unique 2D platformer.
ESRB Rated E
File size: 194 MB
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce Demo
Back with a vengeance and for the first time going online with four-player Tactical Action combat. In single-player mode, choose and command up to three AI-controlled officers to fight by your side, or team-up with friends online to infiltrate heavily-armed enemy strongholds, clash with thousand-man armies, or to slay dragons and other massive beasts.
ESRB Rated T
File size: 952 MB
Tank Battles Demo
Take control of your WW2 tank and challenge friends and online opponents in crazy, over-the-top tank battles! Enjoy classic run-and-gun gameplay in over 50 levels of bullet bouncing action. Adapt your strategy to each location as you collect power-ups while dodging enemy fire.
ESRB Rated E10+
File size: 103 MB
Add-on Game Content White Knight Chronicles International Edition Makeover Ticket ($4.99)
This ticket allows you to change your White Knight Chronicles character appearance via the [Re-Customize Avatar] option in the game without having to start over.
- You can access this feature from any town's Logic Stone.
- You must save after changing your appearance, or the changes will be lost.
File size: N/A
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast Revived Warriors Pack (free)
"Dragon Ball: Raging Blast" Character Pack #6 is now available! The sixth release is the "Revived Warriors Pack!" This pack contains Majin Buu, Kid Buu, Broly, Super Gogeta and Super Saiyan 3 Broly! The warriors among all warriors are now resurrected as downloadable characters! Make your own Dragon Ball battle history by fully controlling these fierce fighters!
File size: 116 KB
MX vs ATV Reflex Track Pack 2 DLC ($4.99)
Fast Action calls for Fast Reaction. Continue to test your reflexes with three all new tracks; two Freestyles taking place in an abandoned factory in the heartland and a new inner city Supercross. Additionally some of the latest No Fear gear is included.
File size: 502 MB
Guitar Hero 5
For all song credits please visit www.guitarhero.com.
• "Kings And Queens" by 30 Seconds to Mars ($1.99)
• "From Yesterday" by 30 Seconds to Mars ($1.99)
• "Attack" by 30 Seconds to Mars ($1.99)
• 30 Seconds to Mars Track Pack ($5.49) - Downloadable Track Pack featuring "Attack", "From Yesterday", and "Kings and Queens" by 30 Seconds to Mars. Please Note: Many songs are available both as singles and as part of a Track Pack, so please carefully consider your purchases before downloading.
File sizes: 35 MB - 55 MB (singles), 129 MB (track pack)
Build your Rock Band library by purchasing these song game tracks. For song credits, visit www.RockBand.com.
• "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy"– Kenny Chesney ($1.99)
• "On the Road Again"– Willie Nelson ($1.99)
• "Swing"– Trace Adkins ($1.99)
• "Me and My Gang"– Rascal Flatts ($1.99)
• "Suds in the Bucket"– Sara Evans ($1.99)
• "Gone"– Montgomery Gentry ($1.99)
• Gone Country Track Pack 3 ($9.99) - Build your Rock Band library by purchasing this song game track pack: Going Country Pack 03. This pack includes: "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" by Kenny Chesney, "Swing" by Trace Adkins, "Me and My Gang" by Rascal Flatts, "On the Road Again" by Willie Nelson, "Suds in the Bucket" by Sara Evans, and "Gone" by Montgomery Gentry.
File sizes: 17 MB - 37 MB (singles), 171 MB (track pack)
Downloadable Games (also available from PS3 storefront) After Burner: Black Falcon ($15.99)
Strap on your jumpsuit and get ready for some high-speed, highly-addictive, explosive aerial arcade action with After Burner Black Falcon. Thirteen prototype jets have been stolen from a top secret military research facility in Nevada by a terrorist cell known as the Black Falcon. As a member of the highly classified Joint Task Force Scramble Team it's up to you to stop the terrorists and recover the prototype jets before they cramp your style.
ESRB Rated T
File size: 278 MB
Armored Core: Silent Line ($14.99)
In Armored Core Silent Line Portable, the players can build their own mechas with over 450 mecha parts to choose from and try to complete various missions.
New features such as the Ad-hoc function enhance your gaming experience. The game save from Armored Core 3 Portable can be carried over to this game.
ESRB Rated T
File size: 331 MB
Game Videos (free) Pulse 2/4 Edition
File size: 52 MB
PSP Themes (also available from PS3 Storefront) Star Trek PSP Theme ($1.49)
File size: 584 KB
A Sexy Valentine PSP Theme ($1.49)
File size: 337 KB
Infected PSP Theme ($1.49)
File size: 409 KB
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
I'll answer my question in case anyone else was wondering this like me. Just came across my own answers.
1) To see the PS3 section I needed to sign into their forums. Bit odd, but whatever.
2) After much digging I came across this reply from a Bioware person named Victor Wachter posted today after the PSN Store Update ...
"As I have mentioned in some other threads, Return to Ostagar is currently in the certification process at Sony. However, this process takes longer than PC or Xbox 360, and at this time, we don't have an estimate on how long it will take. We're hoping to get an update next week that will let us know more, at least about a general timeframe (as always, no promises on that though)."
Source : http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/68/index/833619/3
3) Upon further forum digging, someone posted this tidbit about it reportedly coming out February 23rd for PS3. Unsure how credible this is, but the source is listed below.
Source : http://games.gamepressure.com/game_info.asp?ID=14412
I thought Dragon Age : Return to Ostagar was supposed to be out today. Or so I read somewhere online. And while I'm on the topic, did they remove the PS3 section from their (Bioware) forums? All I see is 360 and PC specific sections now. Whats up with that?
Page 1 of 11
Related PS3 News and PS3 CFW Hacks or JailBreak Articles