- Back in January, the initial OtherOS pdaXrom-NG Bootloader v0.1 for PS3 Linux was released
Many were confused that it was some kind of "iSO Loader" for PS3, but to clarify it is not. What it is, is a Linux-based OS Selector front-end for the PS3.
has made available pdaXrom-NG Bootloader v0.1.1 along with the source code, however, an actual changelog is not posted yet.
Download: OtherOS pdaXrom-NG Bootloader v0.1.1
/ OtherOS pdaXrom-NG Bootloader v0.1.1 SRC
/ pdaXrom-NG Bootable CD for PS3
• Download bootloader 'pdaXrom-ng-otheros.bld', rename it to 'otheros.bld'.
• On your USB stick or CD create the directory /PS3/otheros/ and copy 'otheros.bld' file to it.
• Insert CD or a plug USB stick into PS3 and go to System->System Settings->Install Other OS. PS3 should find and install bootloader.
• Go to System->System Settings->Set Default OS->OtherOS to boot up with pdaXrom-ng bootloader.