• Fixed Edit profile page height under Windows. Save, Delete, and Cancel buttons are now visible.
• Mouse motion events are now sent only while holding the ALT key down from within full-screen mode.
• Vastly improved full-screen mode. Scales video to desktop resolution, much faster and now works as expected under Windows.
• Added proper padding for audio/video packets. This fixes the random read access violation crashes under Windows.
• Switched to AVPacket structures in preparation for implementing proper audio/video synchronization (PTS/DTS).
• Added PS3 'chime' sample which plays when a connection has been established.
• Fixed missing windows icon.
• Added support for left and right analog sticks.
• Added support for all SIXAXIS/DS3 buttons.
• Added mouse support.
• Added SELECT (F3) and START (F4) keyboard mappings.
• Fixed CTRL-key issues, thanks to lethalwp for the patch.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
If you read before posting, you'd know it's working again with the latest Firmware. -Rep.
Also, by you posting a generic "I can't get this to work" that is no help at all... you need to post details- what have you tried, what does it do, and what isn't working specifically or where does it get stuck?
For anyone having issues with ORP after updating to PS3 Firmware 2.8 here is a temporary fix until Dashhacker updates the app again, to quote:
Sony has changed Remote Play as of 2.80 to require the client's MAC address to match that of the registered PSP's MAC address. We're still working on a proper solution for this, but in the mean-time you can spoof your PSP's MAC address to get local connections working again.
In Linux, this would look something like (change aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff to your PSP's MAC address):
# ifconfig wlan0 hw ether aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff
For OSX, this works similar:
# sudo ifconfig en0 lladdr aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff
The above doesn't work with the AirPort (interface en1); so you gotta be wired.