133w ago - Similar to Brink for PS3, LA Noire now has a retail update patch v1.01 built with Sony's 3.5 SDK that allows users to run the PlayStation 3 game on PS3 Custom Firmware including Kmeaw and Rebug CFW via MultiMAN.
Finally, some notes on getting the title to run on PS3 Custom Firmware are below, as follows:
The patch was designed for the EUR version of the game. Use the param.sfo to change the USA version before installing the patch.
Change the PARAM.sfo of LA Noire to BLES00933 instead of that orginal BLUS.
Change the PARAM.sfo of LA Noire required fw to 3.55 (or let MM do it).
Save the file.
Overwrite the original param.sfo with the one provided.
Install the pkg update patch.
Run LA Noire on multiman! Then play the game.
Tested on 3.55 Kmeaw's from internal, the game can be started discless.
Note: If your PS3 controller isn't working after you get to play, exit game and run it without sel+x on multiman. Select+x is only needed for it to install. Now your controller should work.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Nope, still nothing.. I do not have BDEMU, maybe it's cause of that? Some of mm functions are maybe restricted
Doesn't work even with bdemu and lvl2. v9 patcher installed... what could it be?
Here's the situation.
1. I've downloaded LA Noire game (23.2gb)
2. Next is transfer to ps3 with filezilla program
3. Overwriting old param.sfo with new one changed (bles00933 & 3.55fw)
4. installing the patch
5. than I tried fix permissions, permissions in multiman, try to load game with gaia, with latest multiman, i've also tried latest lv2 v9 patcher, and always stuck on first loading screen.
There are few things that are maybe causing this.
1. in mm it says that version of game is 3.50, and my ps3 is 3.55 kmeaw
2. while i was transfering game with filezilla there was some connection losses, and transfer interrupt, but i've finished it somehow.
3. maybe i have wrong patch, eboot.bin, param.sfo or something similiar, i don't know
Please help, and sorry for bad English, I've spend all day with PC and PS3 tryin' to manage this working and nothing yet.