* Fixed B button issues (app screen corruption, crash on B+A)
* Wiimotes now keep the ordering from the System Menu (libogc) (note: they'll switch again when you boot apps that haven't been updated like HBC has - but they would have switched anyway, and HBC can use all Wiimotes, so you don't lose anything while those apps are updated)
* Hopefully fixed the USB Ethernet issues (couldn't find a tester, even without a USB Gecko... it's like they all disappeared after reporting the bug. Hope this fixes it)
* Fixed wiimote auto-shutdown (libogc) (now you don't need a ridiculously perfectly still wiimote for it to shut down - playing music won't cause your wiimote batteries to die)
* Hopefully fixed "video after shutdown" issues (libogc)
* Changes to () -> *
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!